Due to Covid 19 constraints this summer the Board of Directors with the help of legal advice has determined the following for this summer:
- All efforts must be made to keep social distance regarding person to person contact this season which includes Northwoods staff. If help is required with something please email the office 24 hours in advance and we try to schedule a way to assist while adhering to the requirements.
- Face masks must be worn by all while inside all common buildings and common areas. Northwoods intends to provide some masks in each unit this summer for your use. Northwoods staff are also required to wear masks.
- The connection area will be for access to buildings only and seating areas will not be provided.
- The pool will be open with minimal outdoor furniture and minimal numbers allowed within the fenced in pool area at one time to comply with social distancing.
The pool will be open with a maximum of 16 in the fenced pool area at any time, if social distancing maximum numbers are met and others are waiting to use the pool please limit your time to 30 minutes.
- Changing and bathroom facilities will remain closed and inaccessible.
- Ice makers will be shut down and drained.
- Each user must wipe down and clean all luggage carts and common laundries before and after use.
- Spa pool and area, exercise room and bathrooms will be closed with no access this summer.
- If Northwoods is asked to provide cleaning within a home it requires the home be unoccupied for 72 hours minimum for the work to be performed and the unit to return to a level presently considered safe for the owners to return. This may make scheduling of cleaning difficult this summer due to staffing constraints.
- Extra cleaning for high touch common surfaces is scheduled and social distancing must be practiced by all users, this may also mean waiting for the next elevator. No matter how often surfaces are cleaned they are only clean until the next person enters so all precautions need to be taken while using the elevators.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and know this is in the best interests of the greater Northwoods community. We hope to return to normal in the near future.
Thank you in advance,
A PRIVATE LUXURY RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY LOCATION IN VAIL, COLORADO
The Northwoods website provides convenience and a wealth of web site services and opportunities for owners to share ideas and information; get news and announcements; access an online resource center for important association documents and forms; and more.
We’re excited about offering this website and consider it a valuable amenity for the association.
To obtain a password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: Northwoods does not operate, manage, or promote home leasing or rentals of any kind. For information or answers regarding home rentals please contact the rental agent on your reservation or at your place of booking.
Northwoods Association Office Hours
Monday – Friday 8:30 – 12:00 pm and 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Office closed Saturday & Sunday
Looking for Public Documents?
You can find rental agreements and other public documents here.
PLEASE NOTE: Northwoods does not operate, manage, or promote home leasing or rentals of any kind.